xiaoting 部落格
今年 2012
我只想在這默默的寫下我的曾經
我的心情日記

2010年11月1日星期一

Pig's life


Exam is coming soon,
but I didn't feel stress at all,
This is because all the subject I take also is practical
During my exam,
I just have to bring the work i did in hostel to teacher on the exact day
teacher will mark it and return to us on the same day
that is how i take my exam, relax right?

And I no need take Chinese and technology exam
because I'm Malaysian..
So good~~ I'm so happy.. ^^

Only the week before it I will busy a bit..
after that, I'm free!!!

Everyday also nothing to do here
quiet boring..
finish class, just go back hostel - sleep
Is time to have dinner, then eat and sleep after that
It like a PIG's life!!
Sleep for my whole day!!


1 条评论:

  1. but you do have chance to stress also if your roommates are cruel and evil..
    hahaha..
    if you get high mark in ur practical..
    then jealous you...
    then next time...
    when u sleep..
    spoil ur work lolz...
    omg...
    watch too much movie..hahaha

    回复删除