xiaoting 部落格
今年 2012
我只想在這默默的寫下我的曾經
我的心情日記

2010年10月31日星期日

My English is getting poor~~

Ya..that is what the problem I having now~~
my english is getting poor~~
although we have a english lesson during our class..
but that is too easy for some of us..include me~
the level in our class is too much different..
so, what can we do???

Someone told me that had a people ask her what is HE mean
lol...this really make me speechless..
Maybe after a few month..i really want to say bye bye to english
I learnt 18 yrs english n gone in few month..lol..

4 条评论:

  1. haha.....a good question..
    very difficult to answer..
    u juz point on a boy said he is he

    回复删除
  2. lol .. haha
    u can be english pro there =D

    回复删除
  3. hahaha...my chinese getting poorer....>< aikz...

    回复删除
  4. haha...try to blog in english...it helps

    回复删除