xiaoting 部落格
今年 2012
我只想在這默默的寫下我的曾經
我的心情日記

2011年4月12日星期二

SuCK!!

Suck for the exam week
I hate the teacher!!
How come she treat me like this?
SHIT!!! I hope I wont meet you next year!!
aikz..the teacher suck!!
no wonder all senior 'unlike' her much..
Now I notice why..
She din have pretty sense..=P
LALALALLAALA....

The same feel come again to me...
I help my friend did her work but she higher marks then me...
never mind..I don't care this..
Maybe I have to usual with it..><
I really don't like exam much
I hope I'm the last in my class..
the guy can just let the teacher FAIL his exam
but I cant..
I only can cincai do my work and say i had try my best @@
haha..xD

All the best to me..
ALL my SUCK workssss!!!
Suddenly I no mood to continue my study...right now~

I have to go out for my dinner
I MISS the time when I woke up, my mum had prepare my dinner + supper
Argh~~ I don't like always wake up too late and nothing to eat
but it is also a nice way to keep fit..=D


没有评论:

发表评论