xiaoting 部落格
今年 2012
我只想在這默默的寫下我的曾經
我的心情日記

2011年4月2日星期六

Happy April Fool


1 April..
I had wait the time coming for so long..I countdown all the night..
ding!! 12.00am..is my show times..=P
I'm a naughty girl on today..really only on TODAY!!
And I think I'm the most happy one...I enjoy it well~

My roomie is the 1st people who fooled by me
I told her I must back Malaysia because my family has troubles
She feel sad and I start to cry badly
hahahahahaha..xD
She fooled...

Then I called to someone who was sleeping
Wake them up and fooled them!!
wahaha..xD
I know it was bad and can make people feel angry..
but who cares?? today is April Fool...U cnt do anything..=P

The next day, all I told were jokes
Many people got into my traps
How come they really believe we din hav class today??
Today is our basketball exam!!
Hahahaha..xD
Really make a lot of fun..

I didn't waste anytime, time is precious..LOL
I cheated people all the time~~
wohoo...My cheating skill is really good..
My friends trust me well..
I'm so happy...=D

I have a crazy April fool this year
I love Taiwan April Fool...
It's funs!!
I told many guys "I love you!"
and said many crazy words...
wahahaha..xD
But who know whether it was real anot...=P
I love April Fool much then Valentine day..=P

没有评论:

发表评论