xiaoting 部落格
今年 2012
我只想在這默默的寫下我的曾經
我的心情日記

2011年4月11日星期一

Moody day..

I'm so moody now
who can I talking to?
I had tired for a whole day..
busy with my works..
maybe because of this stupid reason I become behsong easily

I don't know who can I trust here
Aikz...Although we are friend now but what happen if IT is really happen?
Will I won't feel angry at you?
But I'm also a normal people
If my record turn into not perfect just because of you
I don't think I can become so generous and forgive you

Although we used to live together for few months
but sometime I really think I want my own space
What can I do? I really don't know
I lost myself during this suck exam time
Maybe because I have too many things to do, so I'm EMO
Maybe it had been in my heart for too long, so it BOOM
But I know this all will become pass tense

Because I will get well soon
Sometimes I need someone beside me that I really can share everything with HIM
I really no mood now~
who can cheer me up?? =)

Let continue with my works...
Mood feel better now!! hehe..xD

没有评论:

发表评论