xiaoting 部落格
今年 2012
我只想在這默默的寫下我的曾經
我的心情日記

2011年5月8日星期日

APPLE anywhere

Everyone is using Iphone 1,2,3 and 4
But I didn't have any motivation to change my lovely SE W995 pink
I always use my phone as my camera
So I really need a good camera function handphone badly
And Iphone camera not as good as SE camera
Maybe I will change my phone if Iphone have 10.1 megapixal
haha..xD

My school wireless having problem now
I cant online anywhere with my phone
Too poor my Uni !
And
Ipad is really useless like what my friend told me
although it is cheap

My next target
change my laptop
I don't want this poor laptop anymore
It really suck
make me crazy always!!!
It will shut down automatic, hang, lag and bla bla bla base on it feel
I know it always feel sad because i treat it so bad
haha..xD

没有评论:

发表评论