xiaoting 部落格
今年 2012
我只想在這默默的寫下我的曾經
我的心情日記

2010年4月22日星期四

LC




This call LC..=P

300 friend requests now...going to increase everyday...=D
they are someone I duno...I won't add someone I don't know in facebook...
This only happened in N years ago when I still playing FRIENDSTER...haha...
If you are in my friend list, then you should proud of it...
maybe they just want to increase their friends number by adding me
or maybe they think I'm pretty girl...lolx...
They all cheated by my photo..
wahaha...NOOB guy...













I'm only pretty in photo...not the real people... lolx...=P

3 条评论:

  1. o.0..so LC la..><
    AHAHA..y say like that..be CONFIDENCE!!!

    回复删除
  2. you r not pretty in photo only..
    also the real ppl..

    回复删除
  3. i deleted once when i got 100++ ppls las yr..
    haha..=D

    回复删除