xiaoting 部落格
今年 2012
我只想在這默默的寫下我的曾經
我的心情日記

2009年11月6日星期五

☠ Bye Eald ☠














Who is still alive after Eald paper?
3 hours paper become 2 hours??
i think only 鳄鱼干can do it..
so early finish and go home...sigh~

The paper really suck...
during Mock we had 3 hours to do the paper also unable to finish it...
but now only 2.5 hours to finish it???
and I choose a wrong essay title..
wtf...25 marks gone...T.T
aikz...some more not enough time to finish it...
want change topic also can't
wrong topic + half essay...
gt 5 marks also miracle..
So...I give up when i still got 5 minutes

Never mind...it just one of the 4 subjects
may be others subjects can alive
I need to try my best in Applicable mathematics and Accounting
How about economic?
threw into dustbin long time ago...
since I notice that my economic marks is last 10 of Ausmat..
waliao eh...so geng...haha...
my 1st LAST top 10 in life
although didn't get top 10 before also...=p

ciao...is time to continue my study..
<☠ ferrero sign>

2 条评论:

  1. tat sign so zadao...haha...^^
    so much free time 2 create a chat box
    go study lar...hehe...

    回复删除
  2. @serene^^
    u also so free to leave a comment...^^
    haha...i need someone to push me...
    den i only can start my study...

    回复删除