xiaoting 部落格
今年 2012
我只想在這默默的寫下我的曾經
我的心情日記

2011年6月16日星期四

Last time I were there =)


Yeah~ It will be the last time I am here

1st time I come here because someone had just become SINGLE
as a Bad friend, I need to bring her look for her new target= =
2nd time just because of Senior Bday Party
3rd time is due to WenHsuan had invited me many times
and finally I's not going to reject her anymore
4th time is because of Apple's Bufday
And now
the 5th time I'm here
just because Pei need someone accompany her
she met some troubles
I just try to do something that I can help her

She said she want drunk tonight
so I won't get drunk tonight.. LOL

This is our clubbing gang =D

What can U do inside clubbing?
just dance and enjoy the music
Lobby can unlimited refill the DRINKS
so u can get drunk easily ><

Are you better now after crazy for the night? =)
We are the most crazy partner always in there
Come on! Just Play For FUN!!!
Enjoy the night!
GET HIGHHHH!!!! xD

After that We went to MCD
yea..MCD again...= =
We can't even think a better place than it
Why we were here?
because the NOOB hostel will be open at 6am
now only 4am...what else can we do except stay at McD= =
I also had a nice memory night before I go back M'sia
Next week I wont be here anymore
I will miss you guys

AND
nice to meet 3 of YOU
=D

1 条评论: