xiaoting 部落格
今年 2012
我只想在這默默的寫下我的曾經
我的心情日記

2010年12月31日星期五

countdown 2011 - taichung~


I had plan to have a different day today
because it was last day of year 2010
I had a nice ktv with my friends in 銀柜
but it was quite expensive, maybe because it was a special day
Just the few hours sure not enough for us to sing
but we also didn't add another additional time
We had another nice plan tonight
go Taichung Stadium countdown
wohoo~ finally I did what I want !
We had stand there for 6 hoursss!
LOL...start from 7pm until 1am
but why we din feel tired at all?
maybe I was too excited when I saw
Anthony, Wilber Pan, 彭于晏, JJ.....etc
Wilber is the best!!
and he just stand far a bit with me...
wow~ I was dizzy!!!
the place i stand was very near to the stage
Anthony is so so so handsome!!! and his song damn nice..
OMGosh! why god is so unfair?
he is so handsome, have a nice voice, talent and famous!
like my leehom, wilber and show~
The concert was end with a fireworks show
it was so extract and nice
This was the 1st time I watched it with my eyes at the scene
All the fireworks were just on my top
different kind and colour firework join together were so so so amazing!

When the concert end, it was 1 am
it only 10 degree! because iced front...
we go mcd to have a rest
but mcd so DIAO!! they call us out at 4am..
because too many people were in their shop, their toilet
they want business, don't want people
aikz..i was so disappointed on Mcd..I want anti it..
fortunately, Taiwan still have a shop which also open 24hours
that is book store, 墊腳石~
the people are nice many many times than Mcd!
somemore we no need expense anything in their shop
Next time we will choose book store, wont choose Mcd..

But we failed to see the 1st sight of 2011's sunrise
because the transport fees is so expensive
so we wait until 6am only back hostel
and start to sleep ~~
my warm bed! I'm back~

I had a nice countdown
this was my 1st time countdown,
although I didn't go taipei
but I believe I will have it in future~ =)

没有评论:

发表评论