xiaoting 部落格
今年 2012
我只想在這默默的寫下我的曾經
我的心情日記

2011年3月20日星期日

This is my 1st time..=D

How long I didn't update my blog?
haha.xD It full of dust..
It many things happen for this few month..
but I not going to post here..=P

Let me say what I did yesterday
I went out with my friends
we had a lot of fun
we went to a place which is full of couple - "Moncoeur"
It is really beautiful and suit those lovely couple
all facilities and foods are couple...==
and you know i'm always single..
so I'm the special one between them
and this all thing not suitable to me~~ =P

After that, we went to cycling
this was the place that I accident last time
and I notice something horror today
The place beside the stupid guy "bang" me is a cemeteries
Wtf!! it really make me think many useless things
Amen!! haha..xD

I really have a lot of fun with them
but I notice a friend who is most close with me
is the people wh and girlboyo have 2 identity in front boys and girls
if you know me well..
u will know i hate this people much!
how come they cant just be themselves
please, don't act like a different people in front boys
they also just a human
It really make me feel vomit
i think you really what I said last time
haha..xD
never mind..this is non of my business..bird thing!!

haha..xD
conclusion...this is my 1st time and i don't think i will join u next time
because I did something stupid and hurt my friends
it really made me can't sleep well last night
really sorry x 10000 to them
Sorry!!
I did something stupid and hurt you 2 sad
I don't know how can I make you forgive me
but I know what can I do is just be the last time I join this activity
then I won't hurt anyone next time =)

SORRY~~~ my friends~~~

没有评论:

发表评论